Until exams. I only have two exams this semester, but the month between now and then is really going to wear me out.
What’s due between now and then:
- Lesson plan in two weeks (not only a lesson plan, but a whole unit). I’m doing some sort of art lesson that I’m sure I’ll post about later. I also have to present this to the class.
- Lesson plan in three weeks along with an activity. That one will be easy, and I get to teach it at SJCA, so that’s even more fun.
- Geology presentation in 3 weeks.
- HUGE book file due in 5 weeks (it counts as an exam). This is the one I have to read 100 books for. I’m officially 35 books in. Ouch. That’s 65 book cards that still need to be done!
And that’s just school stuff. Everything else:
- Last day of small group: this Saturday! Yes! I’m so over discussions with the Santinis. Gag.
- Going to the fair with Rita and Kyle on Monday!!!
- Christmas shopping and gift making needs to get done asap!
- Jewelry party on the 17th with some friends from school. I’m WAY excited about it!
- Thanksgiving: still don’t know which family we’re spending it with because I’m getting NO input from my hubby and I have to make that decision on my own. It’s just not fair!
- EXAMS. The two I have will be hard.
Needless to say, it’s going to be a busy two months until Christmas. Which is good because when I stay busy I have less time to sit at home and let my depression get to me. Busy is good. Which is why I keep telling everybody not to worry about me taking so many classes next semester. It really is the best thing I can do for myself right now.