Rita posted this on her blog and I thought it’d be fun to post since I’m sure you’re all tired of hearing about jewelry and pregnancy. It’s a quiz on how well I know Craig. Here goes!
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Football, volleyball, baseball, or basketball. But if a game’s not on then he’s either watching Seinfeld, Friends, American Idol, or House. He likes to watch TV. 🙂
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? Spinach. And any other green leafy vegetable that’s not lettuce.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Sweet tea. 🙂 We don’t drink alcohol.
5. Where did he go to high school? mmm. that was WAY before my time, so I have no idea!
6. What size shoe does he wear? 9
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? A Dagwood from Ye Old Fashioned.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Anything Italian.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Grits. Yes, it’s hot cereal (sort of) but that’s the ONLY cereal he’ll eat.
11. What would he never wear? Sweaters.
12. What is his favorite sports team? Anything Georgia Tech. Baseball is the Cardinals.
13. Who did he vote for? McCain.
14. Who is his best friend? Me. 🙂 But really, his dad. And his brother. And my dad.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? complain.
16. What is his heritage? He’s a Moss. They have their own heritage. 🙂
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Coconut or cheesecake. I can’t compete with his mom’s Red Velvet Cake!
18. Did he play sports in high school? Not for the school, I don’t think. But he played softball.
19. What could he spend hours doing? Playing volleyball. Or watching sports.
20. What is a unique talent he has? He’s the king of useless information. And no, I don’t know why this is still bolded, but it won’t go back regular. Oh well.