It’s been a little bit since you all have been updated on our little family. And a lot has gone on. So here we go! (In chronological order…sorta.)
- Breastfeeding is going well! I no longer have supply issues and Nathan is growing like a little weed.
- Speaking of Nathan, his new nickname is Mommy’s Little Piranha. When he nurses he chomps down like a piranha that hasn’t eaten in days. Owie!
- Midterms were this past week. Which means I’m finally halfway through the semester. Whew. Now I just have to make it through the next half. Which promises to test my sanity even more than this past half. It will be a miracle if I make it to graduation.
- My Social Studies and Science class now consists of me working in another third grade class. Which I LOVE. It’s much better to be with the kids than to sit in a lecture.
- I PASSED THE PRAXIS!!! I take the PLT in November, so start praying that I pass that as well!
- Kenya doesn’t have cancer! We took her to the vet last week because she had a lump on her foot that the vet thought was a tumor. After some tests it was discovered that she only has an infection (much better than cancer.)
- Craig rolled his ankle playing volleyball last night. Thankfully he didn’t break it, but he did bruise it pretty badly. It’s swollen and looks like it hurts terribly. Hopefully it will get better quickly!
Other than the hurt ankle we are all healthy and happy. (Until I find something else to stress about, at which point Craig will have the job of calming me down yet again.) 🙂