Happy Seven Month-day, Nathan!
I don’t have any stats, sorry. Nathan won’t be back at the doctor until 9 months (hopefully – as long as he stays healthy). However, I DO have some updates.
At 7 months Nathan:
- Easily recognizes Mommy and Daddy, both looking at us and hearing us talk.
- Also recognizes Grandma, Grandpa, Gran, Grandaddy, Aunt Kelly, and Cousin Ivalee.
- Has developed a small case of attachment issues when Mommy and/or Daddy leave the room.
- Gives smiles freely.
- Laughs at just about anything Mommy does. (Peek-a-boo, silly faces, flying, tickling)
- Still eats anything, but is favoring cereal and applesauce over other foods.
- Has two teeth and appears to be getting another.
- Sits unassisted for a few minutes at a time.
- Prefers to lay on his back rather than his belly. He rolls whenever we lay him down.
- Has developed a new fascination with textures.
- Loves to watch the puppy and kitties and even reaches for them to touch them.