Little Nathan is not quite so little any more. He’s already 8 months old and I just can’t believe it!
Here’s a peek into what he’s currently doing:
- Sits up like a champ. He only falls over when he looks up too fast or when he pitches a fit and acts like the world is coming to an end.
- Transfers toys from one hand to the other and can deliberately pick up his pacifier and put it in his mouth.
- Says “mama” and “dada”, but not to us specifically yet. He also says “heeeee” when we say “hey” to him. I’m wondering if that’s not him trying to repeat us.
- Recognizes the sign for “up” and “more” and I’m pretty sure he did the sign for “dog” today.
- Eats any fruits and veggies we give him. Also loves bread, chicken, turkey, and biter biscuits. (Which I’m hesitant to give him again because they’re terribly messy.)
- Still nurses three times a day!
- Rolls easily from back to belly and belly to back.
- Has no interest whatsoever in crawling or pulling himself up.
- Still jumps himself silly in his horse.
- Loves to be outside in the sunshine
- Has developed a terrible case of separation anxiety
- Plays “peek a boo” and LOVES it