Our Little Munchkin turned 9 months old on Saturday. NINE MONTHS. That’s three months from one year. I’m just astounded by that.
Anyway. Our nine-month-old loves:
And his dump truck.
And being outside.
He’s a cutie pie. And no, I’m not biased at all.
Here’s what he’s doing at 9 months:
- He eats anything we give him. He loves chicken, squash, pears, puffs, and cheerios.
- He feeds himself. He’s fully mastered the pincer grasp and very rarely does he miss his mouth when feeding himself.
- He holds his sippy cup occasionally. He’s not a big fan.
- He isn’t crawling yet. Craig and I were talking the other day and we’re convinced that God is holding him off for now. If Nathan was able to crawl during all of our kitchen remodeling I wouldn’t have survived the past two weeks chasing him down. More proof that He knows what He’s doing. 🙂
- He has four teeth. Two on the bottom and two up top. They’ve all broken through and are sharp!
- He’s reaching for people that he recognizes. Although Daddy’s still his favorite.
- He has the best personality. Even when sick he’s in a pretty good mood.
- He gets super excited about his books, his Baby Signs DVD, and the cats.
He’s pretty much the cutest kid ever.