It’s come to my attention that Nathan eats more food than most babies his age. Here’s an example:
For breakfast the other morning he nursed and then consumed all of the following:
- A Blueberry NutriGrain Granola Bar
- A handful of Cheerios
- Another Blueberry NutriGrain Granola Bar (after signing “more” until I gave in and broke up another one)
- Two handfuls of blueberries (his favorite)
- Some more Cheerios
- Apple juice water
His typical lunch menu consists of:
- A 7-8 ounce bottle
- A piece of wheat bread
- A slice of American Cheese or String Cheese
- Some sort of fruit (blueberries if he had his wish)
- Yogurt or cottage cheese
For dinner he eats a six ounce bottle and whatever we’re having.
And even after all of this eating he is still smaller than most of the babies his age. This boy has a killer metabolism!!!