Our Munchkin turned 11 months old today. In ONE MONTH he’ll be a year old. Crazy.
Here’s his recent accomplishments:
- He moves faster than any other belly crawler I’ve ever seen. Yes, he still army crawls.
- He pulls up on people, couches, and his truck, but hasn’t developed the confidence to try anything else just yet.
- Can get from laying on his belly to sitting and back down.
- Says “uh oh”, “cat”, and “Da Da”
- Signs “more” and “duck”
- Still eats everything in sight.
- Drinks small amounts of whole milk and LOTS of water
- Takes itty bitty steps while holding onto things.
- Likes to roll and throw balls.
- Has a special bond with his Daddy.
And he LOVES water. Even ice cold water straight out of the hose makes him happy. He’s definitely his Daddy’s boy.