As of tomorrow I will be 28 weeks pregnant. That brings us to the third trimester. Already. I guess that’s what happens when you’re pregnant and chasing a toddler around all day – time flies.
I haven’t done much updating as far as this pregnancy goes. You’ll have to forgive me – I’m doing good these days to remember to feed the dog! Case in point: she didn’t get breakfast until 3:30 today. Oops.
So here’s what’s going on with Alex and her Mommy at the moment:
- She weighs about 2.25 pounds and is around 14 inches long.
- She can blink her eyes and her eyesight is developing.
- She loves to kick her brother when he sits on her. 🙂
- She plays in my ribs a lot more than Nathan ever did. In fact, she overall moves a lot more than Nathan did. He never really kept me up at night. She does. Is this any indication of how different their personalities are going to be?
- She’s a brute.
- The third trimester symptoms are kicking in for me: I’m tired all the time, my legs cramp up frequently, and the nausea is back a little bit. But all-in-all things are going well.
- I’ve also begun nesting. My house (well, most of it) has been clean for two weeks straight!
- My glucose test is next week. Hopefully I’ll pass this one the first time!