Nathan is now 17 months old. Crazy! I’ll do a real post on this later. If I remember.
I’m 34 (almost 35) weeks pregnant. Any time after two weeks from Thursday Alex will be allowed to safely make an appearance. Am I ready? Physically? Yes. I’m miserable in case you missed that memo. Emotionally? Yes. I’m ready to meet this little girl. Is my house ready? It’s getting there.
We’re getting oh-so-much closer to Alex’s arrival. So I thought I’d take a look at the to-do list progress. New items added to the list are in blue.
Make Christmas gifts for Thanksmas(our Christmas celebration with my in-laws on Thanksgiving) Make Christmas gifts for Christmas Make Christmas decorations Decorate for Christmas
- Take down decorations after Christmas (and before baby!)
Clean and organize laundry room Get junk out of Craig’s game/workout room Clean out guest bedroom/office/playroom Organize, box up, and label Nathan’s old clothes Wash and put away Alex’s clothes(Thanks, Rita, for the clothes!)
- Make a cover for Alex’s moses basket
- Discover a better cloth diapering setup (maybe in the bathroom?)
Stock freezer withmeals for after Alex arrives (this is halfway crossed out because there are some meals in the freezer, but not as many as I would like)
- Shop for baby supplies for Alex (cloth diapers, pacifiers, bottles, etc)
- Make Alex’s crib bedding
- Pack birth center bag for me and Alex
- Pack Nathan’s overnight bag
- Install infant car seat
- Clear a space to park in the garage
- Move bassinet upstairs and stock with night-time changing supplies
It’s probably not a good sign when you add as many things to your to-do list as you cross out. At this rate, I may never get finished!