Alexandra Marie is 6 months old today!
At 6 months Alex is:
- Up on her hands and knees and trying to crawl
- Sitting up unassisted for a few minutes at a time
- Rolling ALL over the place
- Grabbing anything within reach and chewing on it. (She even chewed up a check the other day!)
- Wearing 6 and 9 month clothes
- Blending vowel and consonant sounds. Nathan’s interpretation: “Alex say blah blah blah and ahhhhhhh”. 🙂
- Nursing every 2-4 hours and eating solids twice a day
- Eating cereal and banana. We’re trying pears tonight and green beans soon
- Sleeping about 10 hours a night with one dream feed before I go to bed
- Laughing a deep belly laugh
It’s hard to believe she’s so big already!